Friday, February 13, 2009

Wat a V-day!!!!!




I watched Dev-D yesterday...
You know what, sitting and watching it there in the theater made me realize how dreadful it must have been for the Jews to live in a concentration camp... cos seriously, I felt like I was sitting in one!!!!
It was suffocatin, irritaing and It felt terrible!
To the point: It was sheer torture for 2.5 hrs... and not for free, at that!!! O_O
The movie was full of dirt cheap humor and too much of disgusting jokes( were they even jokes)??????
The color palette was tooooo heavy with all the colours of the world possibly mixed together..The Paro's zombie looks, Dev's eXXTra Hair-show , and Chanda's OTT make-up was just toooo much to digest...

BuT YoU KnOw WhAt.... When I woke up today morning, I actually thought about the movie and I felt- Come on,it wasnt tat bad after all...
An hr later... I actually thot I liked the movie... It was finally sinking IN!!!!
And I said to myself -After all, its not the typical stereotype clinched movie-type and It does make sense.. at the end of everything...

Lookin bac on it now... the movie is pretty good, i'll say....
Its like a drink( say Vodka)... It burns HARD and tastes YUCK when you take it in...
But once it sinks in,... the head feels lighter and You experience an awesome high...
The Dev-D effect is smthin exactly like that!!! :P :P

If you liked Abhay Deol's 'Ek Chalis' and 'Oye Lucky'.. then I think you will love this one, undoubtedly!!!! Else, you wont.. Period.

A perfect movie for singles to watch on V-day though :P :P

Tauba tera Jalwa... tauba tera pyaaaaaaaar... tera emosional Attyachaar!!!!!!!!! veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P.S: The best thing abt the movie- the three dancers seen in the pic above!!! Check them out!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Kartz said...

**A perfect movie for singles to watch on V-day though :P :P

Thanks, but no thanks. ;D

Peace.

---
Happy V-Day! :)

Unknown said...

Dude... u dnt watch movies,... so dont comment!!! LOL

Ankita said...

hi
very interseting blog :)

yaa I too got the very same reviews about Dev D from a friend who saw it day before yesterday..the colour scheme is really heavy just like that Bhansali's movie 'Saanwariya'.
but I like that song 'emosnal attyachar'...quite funny :)

can u plzz explain me what the movie 'Babel'is all about.... I am not much into movies but still I saw Babel at a friend's recommendation.... but I still wonder why that movie became so famous???

SMRITI said...

Mast review hai :)

And these three guys were just amazing... movie achhi thi re... sahi boli the vodka thing ....abhi peene ka mann bhi karra :P

raMmY said...

Vodka analogy to movies!! take up the rajeev masand's chair at CNN IBN... awsome ly put .. i havent seen the muvi yet ...but the review u put seems ver very appealing... wil def watch it sometime..

very well put...thanks for the review my dear!!

keep rocking :)

cheers!
rammy :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com. It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section.

Kindly note: The comments section is having problems so you may not be able to comment right now but it will available in a few days. We are also planning to get Live Cricket in our website within this week.

Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Anonymous said...

Hi readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 300 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?